Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{SYL: Week 1}


What an amazing year! SO easy to find a list of what went right in 2011....not as easy to decide which ones to write about. So I decided that my first post would be an image gallery of the highlights from the year. I tried to capture the idea that this was a year FULL OF GREAT MEMORIES, as well as share a little about who I am and who my family is. A year spent remembering that the simple act of being together can be the most rewarding. Sad really, how easily that can get lost in the hustle and bustle of every day life, but I know it won't be so easily forgotten for me or my family again. Our priorities have been reset, and we will continue to learn and to grow together. BRING IT ON 2012, we are ready for you!

4 comments:

  1. wow what a great idea to put it in photo form!! you had a great year by the looks of it!! i dont know how you found the time to put it all together. Loved it1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an excellent idea! I love it, you have some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann and Lyndal! It was fun going through all the photos and reliving the moments, it was just tough to narrow it down. When I shared the final slideshow with my family, they were all so excited to see THEIR moments, and it started a great conversation about fun memories I had left out. I think this will be the beginning of a yearly tradition for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love this kim and i am thrilled to read how it played out with your family - a great new tradition. Now you guys can all start the year reminiscing all the wonderful things you get up to so they are fresh in your mind instead of lost to the busyness of life.(and i loved seeing all the fun things you got up to. i am still hoping for just because flowers some day) xxx

    ReplyDelete